Heidi Irwin , L. Ac.
I came to acupuncture years ago as a patient and soon realized that it was not only alleviating my pain, but that it was also healing me on a much deeper level. Studying Chinese medicine brought me to the understanding that imbalances caused by the stress of daily life can manifest in many ways, including pain and illness. I feel that Chinese medicine can reach the body's own healing potential where other medicines have failed. With a combination of acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutrition, and exercise, it can restore balance in body and spirit. It is an honor to study this medicine, and to bring it to the lives of my patients.
- Stress Related Disorders
- Pain Management
- Whole Foods and Supplements
- BA in Psychology, Northwestern University
- BS in Nutrition, Midwest College of Oriental Medicine
- MSOM, Midwest College of Oriental Medicine, graduated with honors "Summa Cum Laude".
- Completed Advanced Course of Acupuncture at Guangzhou University of TCM, Guangzhou, China
- Board Certified in Acupuncture, NCCAOM
- Licensed Acupuncturist, Illinois
- Member, American Acupuncture Council