I believe in utilizing all appropriate therapeutic approaches to empower people in their personal transformation of physical, mental and social wellbeing. I am fascinated by the mind-body connection and hold a special place in my practice for managing stress, anxiety, depression, and other psycho-emotional disorders. I specialized in treating athletes with sport and movement based related injuries.
I can also help with...
- Gynecological Issues
- Pain Management
- Digestive Disorders
- And much more..
- Master of Science in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- BA Organizational Communication, Western Michigan University
- AS Massage Therapy and Asian Bodywork, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- Dipl. Ac., Board Certified in Acupuncture, NCCAOM
- Dipl. OM, Board Certified in Oriental Medicine, NCCAOM
- Licensed Acupuncturist, Illinois
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Illinois & California
- Sivasoorya Divine School of Yoga, Kerala, India 200 hour Y.T.T.C, Yoga Alliance International Certified
- Member, American Acupuncture Council
- Member, Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals