I grew up in Washington D.C. in a lively Latin household and was taught from an early age to value a natural and healthy lifestyle.
I have always been fascinated by the merger of art and science; the collaboration of the mind and body. Early in my professional career I worked as an artist and designer. I felt however that something was missing. I was seeking a deeper understanding of myself and others. My search led to Chinese Martial Arts. Here I discovered a genuine connection to both my physical body and deeper self. The changes I experienced inspired me to share that potentiality with others. As my knowledge and curiosity grew I was drawn fully into the study of Chinese Medicine with the intention of using that knowledge and experience to help others live more complete and satisfying lives.
Through my practice I strive to help you cultivate a healthy relationship between yourself, your physical body and world around you so you may achieve and maintain your highest quality of life.
- BFA, Fine Arts and Film, Northwestern University
- Master of Science in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- Licensed Acupuncturist, Illinois
- Dipl. Ac., Board Certified Acupuncture, NCCAOM
- Dipl. OM, Board Certified Oriental Medicine, NCCAOM
- Fut Sao Wing Chung, Lineage - Grandmaster Hengry Leung, Master James Cama, Sifu Chuck Kennedy
I also help with:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Pain Management
- Sports Related Injuries
- Male Reproductive Issues
- Gynecological Issues
- Weight Management
- and much more