Dr. Timothy I. Suh, DAOM, L. Ac.
Founder and Clinic Director, Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Korean born and raised in the states to a Tae Kwon Do Master father Oriental Medicine was not new to me. My draw to studying Oriental Medicine came after my mother died after two years of fighting cancer. She fought long and hard but the allopathic medicine and cancer took its toll. I wished there was more I could do and but did not have the tools at the time to do it. I now have more of the tools and use all that I can to help my patients with as many alternatives that I can. Thus my focus is on quality of life and pain management.
I have over 35 years of martial arts experience, 15 years practicing Tai Chi, and 15 years practicing yoga. I have lived in Spain and Korea and have been exposed to many cultures and am confident that I can guide anyone to their ultimate health.
Evidence based Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine helping with chronic pain and side-effects of cancer treatment.
I also help with
- Gynecological Issues
- Chronic Disease
- Pain Management
- Weight Loss
- and Much More...
English, Korean, Spanish
- Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
- MSOM, Midwest College of Oriental Medicine
- MA in Linguistics, U of I at Chicago
- BS in Biology (Pre-med), U of I at Champaign-Urbana
- BA in Spanish, U of I at Champaign-Urbana
- Dipl. Ac., Board Certified in Acupuncture, NCCAOM
- Dipl. OM, Board Certified in Oriental Medicine, NCCAOM
- Licensed Acupuncturist, Illinois & Wisconsin
- Yoga Siromani, Yoga Teacher, International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres
- Yoga Acharya, Master of Yoga, International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres
- Registered Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance
- Tai Chi Teacher, Lineage - Chen Mang-Ching, Huang Sheng Shyan, Patrick Kelly
- Associate Member, Society for Acupuncture Research
- Associate Member, Society for Integrative Oncology